Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The McCoy Boys New Toy



When I say the McCoy boys have a new toy...that includes Brandon too. :)
Brandon has been researching and dreaming about sand rails for the past 2 years...and he finally bought one. Cade and Jace are super excited and keep asking when they get to go and test it out at the dunes. Brandon knows that I have given up on trying to like the dunes. I am happy to go the dunes and hang out in the camper and relax and read a book while he and the boys and all of the other people go on rides....including all of the wonderful wives that like the dunes.....good for them. LOL! :)
He swears that my life will change when I ride in this....ummmmm....I don't think so.
But I know he and the boys will have a blast so I guess it is worth it.
I told him I am making myself a shirt that says...."My husband got a new sandrail and all I got was this shirt." :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to ride in it! I didn't enjoy riding in a rhino that broke down!:) Now you should get your base boards 2 make it even!