Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cade Starts Kindergarten



















































Well I can't believe my baby is now 5! Cade started Kindergarten on Wednesday August 12th. He was very excited! When I dropped him off and we got in the classroom, he looked a little nervous, but there were no tears when I left. Around 11 am, his teacher left a message saying that Cade was upset. I called back and left a message, but she didn't call back. When I went to pick him up, she said that he had a sad morning, but he was fine at lunch and in the afternoon. When I went to drop him off on Thursday, he was crying. I got a phone call at 11 saying that I should go and get him. When I got there he seemed fine, but his teacher said he was sad so it was best he went home. I was NOT happy with that decision that she made. He pretty much cried and got his way. I called her that afternooon and told her that I was not going to go and get him again early. He needed to learn that he had to stay the entire day. Hie reason for crying at school when I asked him...he missed me too much and the day was too long! Well on Friday there were tears again when I dropped him off, but I went and had lunch with him and he was happy! His teacher said he had a good morning. When I went to pick him up in the afternoon, he had a note from his teacher that said he had an AWESOME afternoon. YAY! I hope it gets better next week. He says he likes school now and is ready to go back on Monday. I hope he means it. :)




1 comment:

♥Tami said...

Yay for Cade! I hope this week is better for you guys all the way around! They are getting so big!