Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jace the Chocolate Cookie Monster




Jace and I were at the grocery store today while Cade was at Preschool. I let Jace pick out a snack. Of course he picks chocolate cookies with sprinkles. 2 of his favorite things in the world.

When we get home, I let him have a cookie. He finds an empty box, sits in it, and starts eating his cookie. Crazy kid.

About a 1/2 hour later, I am in another room and I hear one of the kitchen chairs being dragged accross the tile in the kitchen. I just roll my eyes and ignore it. After a couple of minutes I go and check on Jace and I find him sitting in the living room with the box of cookies. Thank goodness he is a slow eater and only ate one before I found him!

2 comments:

♥Tami said...

Love the foot in the box! He is a funny kid!

Cheryl said...

He is hilarious-that's his way of making sure those were his cookies!
yeah Jace!