Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pool Update



Well the pool is coming along faster than I expected! The plumbers are almost done, the steel guys were here yesterday and the Electricians were here yesterday too. We found a great Electrician. :) Brandon said it is not fun doing your own pool when you know you aren't getting paid for it. :) If the plumbers finish their part today, then it will go for the inspection tomorrow. Then I think concrete is next??

I think our pool will look like Las Vegas at night because Brandon is adding every light and water feature he can think of. He came up to me last night and asked what I thought of adding a fog machine to the pool. I pretty much rolled my eyes and said..."whatever." :)

Here are some pictures from yesterday.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

wow! it will be finished and STILL hot outside! is this record time or what?! The boys probably want to jump in today!