Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Babies are Growing Up :(

This weekend I have been going through Cade and Jace's clothes to see what they have outgrown and I can donate. I don't know why it is hitting me so hard, but it is just breaking my heart at how fast they are growing. Jace has outgrown EVERYTHING from last Fall/Winter. He can now fit in most of Cade's clothes from last year. That makes me sooooo sad!
Cade and Jace start preschool tomorrow!!!! I can't believe that my baby is going to preschool without me!!!!!!! I also can't believe that Cade only has 1 more year of preschool and then he will be in Kindergarten!!! I honestly thought I would be so excited to get a couple of hours to myself 3 days a week. But now I think I just want to come home and cry tomorrow after I drop them off. :(
To top things off...Jace is potty-trained!! No more diapers in this house. Who knew I would be sad about that??? I have been changing diapers for over 4 years straight...a big chunk of that time with 2 in diapers! You would think I would be jumping for joy!!!!
I guess I just need to realize that they can't stay little forever.... :(

No comments: