Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of Preschool...Or Not....



Well Cade and Jace were supposed to start Preschool at their new school last Monday. I was soooo excited to only have a 5 minute drive to Preschool...rather than a 35 minute drive...each way.

Well to make a long story short, I went to go and drop them off and found out that they bumped Jace out of his spot and wanted to put him in a class that started 30 minutes later than Cade. This meant Cade would go from 8:15-11:15, and Jace would go from 8:45-11:45. Ummmm....no! What was I supposed to do with the 30 minutes before and after?? I was about to start balling my eyes out because I was so upset...but I managed to keep it together until I got to my car. :) Well I dropped them both off and I knew I had some serious thinking to do on what I was going to do.

I called Brandon and he said to try and call their old Preschool and see what options they had. The only reason we weren't going back to their old Preschool was because I was going to have to drive there 5 days a week because they would be going on opposite days. Well I called their old Preschool and they made an age exception for Jace, so now they will both go the same days and times...3 days a week. (Different classes) So when I went to pick Cade and Jace up from their preschool I told them they would not be back. Of course then they offered to give Jace his spot back so we would stay....NOPE!!!

Now I have never been a religious person, but I definitely think someone up above was looking after me and made this all fall into place. :) This will be our 4th year going to the same Preschool and I am so excited!! Cade and Jace are excited too because they LOVE that school! The drive stinks...but thank godness we have a DVD Player in the car. :) Bad Mommy...I know. :)

They start in 2 weeks, so I will post pics then of their REAL first day of Preschool. :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

that was exhausting! Glad to hear they will be in the same time frame-I'm also glad you showed the new school- reminds me of Makenna and kindergarten- have fun boys!