Monday, August 4, 2008

Concrete is Done in the Pool



The concrete is done in the pool now. It is really starting to look like a pool! I think the waterfall and slide are next on the list. The pool fence guy came out last week to measure for the fence. We are going to fence off our entire patio so the kids can't go farther than that. That should be installed in the next couple of weeks.

Brandon installed swim jets for me in the pool. It is 2 jets that shoot out a lot of water and I swim in place against the water. I miss my days of swimming and being in such great shape...so maybe that will get me back in shape. :) I figure I can do that during the boys naptime....or when they are at preschool.

We are all super excited for the pool to be done!

1 comment:

Aunt Patti said...

It looks great, can't wait to see the finished project. I enjoyed my time with Jesyka and hope you and your family come to Buffalo again. Just come in the summer next time. :)