Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Second Day of Preschool




Well I skipped taking pictures of the first day of preschool because Cade was not a happy camper that morning. Brandon was out of town and Cade could care less about going to school, he just wanted daddy to come home. I dropped Cade off and he was crying for Brandon so I knew he was fine with the school, just missing his daddy. When I picked him up, he was playing on the playground happy as can be! Jace was in heaven as well. I wanted to cry because I was so happy to see both of them so happy! Seeing those smiles and hearing them laugh makes the drive worth it 3 times a week. I really love this preschool!

When I picked Cade up from school his teacher said that he cried for a little and then stopped crying and said...."I like this school." :)

Here are some pictures of the great day!

No comments: