Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Pictures of the Pool




Well the pool is really coming along. All we have left are the pavers throughout the backyard, the interior of the pool and the tile for the pool. Brandon said it should be done around the end of next week! We are also fencing off the side of the house and they will be coming out to measure that tomorrow.

Here are some new pictures of the slide, our fence (our entire patio is fenced off) , and the double door handles on the back door. I have to say that I installed the top handle myself. :) So now you have to open both handles at the same time to open the door. I did it when Cade and Jace were taking a nap. Cade woke up and immediately noticed it. He went and tried to open the door and it wouldn't open. He looked at me and said...."I guess I can't go outside unless you or daddy open the dor for me, huh?" Yep!! Now I hope Jace understands that too. :) We also bought a door alarm to put on the door so a VERY loud alarm will sound if Cade or Jace get the door open.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

yeah! the pool looks good- so does the fence- can't wait! the boys will be over the moon!

♥Tami said...

It's looking really good! We can't wait to be invited over!