Friday, August 29, 2008

Cade's comments on having a cold....

Cade has a cold. You would think it is the end of the world. This child has had tubes in his ears...twice, his adenoids taken out, and surgery to remove 4 infections in his neck. He was a trooper for all of those surgeries. But a cold...YIKES!!! He is in his room moaning as I type this.
This is what he has said tonight about having a cold.....
my nose feels funny, my throat hurts, i am talking funny, i need medicine, ouch, my nose is dripping, i'm hot, i'm sick, there are germs in my throat and my nose, i want daddy, lay with me please mommy, (which I was doing, but I can only handle the sound of him sucking in snot for so long!) He will not try and blow his nose with a tissue. There were more comments, I just can't remember them all.
In our prayers tonight he said he wanted his cold to go away. We also said a prayer that Jace wouldn't catch it from him. :) Amen to that!

No comments: