Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bowling Fun






We found an awesome bowling alley in a place that was by our hotel called Garden Walk. ( I think that is what it was called) There were a few shops there and some restaurants and a bowling alley.

This was not your usual bowling alley. It was the fanciest bowling alley we have ever seen! Of course we did not have socks with us, but it didn't matter, a new pair of socks came with your shoes. Then they fit you for a bowling ball that would suit you best. Too funny! Something that we were very impressed with was that they had it set up that when Cade and Jace's turn to bowl came up, the gutters automatically came up. Then when Brandon and I bowled they went down. Too cool! I am not sure if any bowling alleys here do that, but if they do, I want to find them!!

We also had our own waitress that stood there getting whatever we needed for us. Cade could have played all day! I told Brandon I should see if I could get him in a bowling league here. :) He can practice on the Wii. :)

2 comments:

♥Tami said...

That is awesome! Let me know if you find one like that here!

Jesyka said...

I'm guessing Brandon won the bowling games...since I wasn't there to beat him!