Sunday, September 28, 2008

Palm Springs


Last week the kids and I went to Palm Springs with my mom. She had to go for work, so we tagged along. The weather was HOT and I couldn't fit my double stroller in my car, so that stopped up from walking around outside exploring the town. :)

But there was a Wal-Mart about 10 miles away, so we went there a few times and I let the kids pick out a toy so that hanging out at the hotel would be a little more tolerable. :)

Cade and Jace love hotels so they had a great time. They thought it was cool that they had some of the same TV shows at the hotel that we have here at home. :)

It was nice to have a break from cooking dinner and doing laundry every day. :) But I did have to hear Brandon whine every night I talked to him. He said he was either eating frozen taquitos or nothing every night. Boohoo! I reminded him that he had two hands and he could go and get food himself or make his own food at home....what a concept!!! Of course I also had to rub it in to him that I had some delicious sushi 2 nights that we were there. :)

Maybe the kids and I need to vacation more often and leave Brandon at home. ;)

No comments: