Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Want to Ride My Bike with No Training Wheels








So, I was in the shower this morning and Cade came and told me..."I want to ride my bike with no training wheels." I said.."Okay....go ask daddy."



Now let me just say that Cade and Jace's bikes have been sitting in the garage for the past few months and he has not rode it since May. I have no idea where he got the idea to ride his bike today with no training wheels.



Anyways....after about 10 minutes, Cade came in and told me..."I have to show you something outside." I went outside and Cade hopped on his bike and started riding his bike....with NO TRAINING WHEELS!!! Brandon said that Cade got on his bike, he gave him a little push and he started riding down the street by himself!



To be honest, I am not suprised. Cade has always been the kid that picks up on things sooo fast. Every day he tells me something or shows me something that I didn't even know he could do or knew.



Of course I also had to post pics of Jace having fun on his bike too. :)

2 comments:

♥Tami said...

Great job Cade!

Anonymous said...

Cade doesn't take after his aunt Jesyka since I was way older before I could do that!!! It was very cute and amazing to see him do it!