Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Birthday





Yesterday was my 31st Birthday. It was a great day! Cade kept asking when my party was going to be. I told him that when you get older you don't really have parties. That bummed him out.

But my sister came over and made me a cake and that made Cade and Jace happy. They loved helping me blow out my candles. Notice Cade wearing the "My dad rocks" shirt...not sure why he didn't choose his "my mom rocks shirt for my Birthday." :)

Then my sister and I went and got manicures and pedicures! So fun and relaxing!

For dinner, my sister, Brandon and I went to Ruth's Chris. So yummy!

Today and I am going to get a massage! Tomorrow I am heading to the mall to go on a little shopping spree. Brandon told me to go and pick out my own presents for my Birthday....works for me. :)

It was a great Birthday!

1 comment:

♥Tami said...

BirthDAY? Sounds more like a weekend celebration! Hope you had a great day!